Composite Spigot For Frameless Glass Fencing
Trade Customer Enquiries
Click here to email us and learn how you can become an Account Customer and receive trade discounts.
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions please Click FAQs.
- Ten Years Warranty. More info.
Where to buy
- Save thousands of dollars on your glass fencing project. No electrician required.
- 100% composite (plastic) construction = will never rust or corrode.
- NATA tested in accordance with Australian Standards (AS 1926.1-2012 Swimming pool safety Safety barriers for swimming pools).
- Made from ultra-robust, UV stabilised materials.
- Suits 12mm thick glass applications.
- Designed for ground level installations.
- Meets Equipotential Bonding (EB) requirements under AS/NZS 3000:2018 Clause 188.8.131.52 and international EB standards.
- Designed and Manufactured by the multi-award winning team at Evolve Group in Australia.
- Modern Satin Black Finish - Easily Colour Matched.
- Easy to install with snap-on dress plate.
- Australian Made.
The BuildTuff composite fence spigot is the culmination of more than 5 years of intensive research and development by the multi-award winning team at Evolve Group.
Produced using the highest quality and highest grade of engineering composite materials, the BuildTuff composite fence spigot has been tested by NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities) and meets design compliance certification in accordance with AS 1926.1-2012 Swimming pool safety Safety barriers for swimming pools. All BuildTuff composite fence spigots are manufactured in a state of the art ISO accredited manufacturing facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The composite (plastic) fence spigot is designed specifically for on-ground glass fencing applications and due to its non-conductive composite construction, does not require bonding to earth to comply with AS/NZS 3000:2018 Clause 184.108.40.206 equipotential bonding.
2 x Composite Spigots
2 x Easy-Fit Dress Plates
2 x Friction Supports
8 x Varied Height Adjustment Shims
4 x Grub Screws
- Do you supply matching Latches & Hinges for the gates?
- We are looking into offering these items, however they are not currently available.
- Does the surface of the BuildTuff Composite Spigot react with quick/rapid setting grouts?
- No, the surface will not react with grouts.
- Does the grout damage the surface at all?
- No. Also note that our cover place is far easier to install post grouting.
- When can we get it?
- Available Now
- How much is a spigot for trade and fencing customers?
- Contact us today for trade pricing
- Am I able to get these powder-coated or painted to match a standard chrome/stainless steel spigot?
- Yes, BuildTuff's Composite Spigot can be painted. The BuildTuff Composite Spigot comes in Satin Black only, however it can be painted at home. Follow the standard 'How to paint plastic' instructions. We also recommend giving the outside a light sanding prior to applying a primer coat - eg. bunnings.com.au/diy-advice/paint/how-to-paint/how-to-paint-plastic
Strictly for use on ground level installations. It is advised that prior to installation you familiarise yourself with any applicable local codes or building regulations.